Okay, peeps, here's the rundown of our busy Christmas. Kim (Scott's sister) came into town on December 21st and Andy, Amy and Abby cruised in Christmas morning after a brief nap at home (Wheaton, IL) on their way to my parent's house from Amy's brothers' place in Vegas. They came to stay with us on the 29th, the day Kim left, then left the next morning. In there, we had 3 large and several small family events. Sunday, the 30th, we had our final family get-together. On Monday, Ella came down with an ear infection. Wednesday, Scott and I went back to work. Yesterday, I came down with some sort of flu/cold hybrid and Scott had to take the day off while I was quarantined in the bedroom. Today I am slightly better and am finally getting around to posting our holiday pictures. What a mad couple of weeks. Hope you are all well and enjoy the pictures!
Ella on Christmas morning. "Santa" apparently did not think through that train very well -- it has about 15 pieces and has been put away for a much later date.
After Christmas her first Christmas breakfast of Panu Kakku (a Finnish oven pancake) at Grandma and Grandpa Francis' house.
Best gift ever.
Who needs toys?
With Uncle Andy Christmas night at my parents' house. Yes, she had an outfit change -- to match Abby, of course!
Checking out her stocking.
With my mom and dad and Abby.
This child never stops moving!
.JPG)
So cute.
Two very tired girls. It was Abby's 3rd time zone in 24 hours.

Brady thinks his Aunt Jen is pretty hillarious.

I talked Amy into letting Abby have a teething biscuit -- she loved it!

In their monkey hats from the Peterson cousins. Ella would take hers off, then take Abby's off, too.

Almost time to say "goodbye".
1 comment:
happy 10 month birthday, ella! you are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment