Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

No more pencils, no more books...

Well, not until I sit for the national licensing exam are there more pencils and books....
I finally graduated today! Yippee!! I can hardly even believe it has finally come to pass. Four years of undergrad, 2 1/2 years for my MA and basically 5 years for my Psy.D. I need a nap. And a margarita.

For now, I plan to sit and let my new "doctor-ness" sink in a little (Scott's Dad has already taken to calling me Dr. J.). And I plan to sleep. And spend time with Scott and Ella. And maybe even start reading some non-fiction of my own choosing (if the ol' grey matter can take it). Imagine that!


Kelly, Me, Karen and Laurie before the ceremony.

6 comments:

Charity Lemke said...

*sigh* i hope there were many happy moments and big sighs of relief today. i thought of you when we were floating on lake michigan.

and happy belated bday!!!

Jen said...

Oh, how I miss Lake Michigan.... I hope to see it soon! And yes, the sigh of relief was huge! Thanks!

val said...

congratulations! wow, two new titles in one year -- doctor and MOM! :)

kelli said...

congrats Dr. Francis or are you going to go to radio and we'll have to call you Dr. Jen. Good for you...that was a lot of work!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH JEN DIGGITY!!!! You are so awesome, and I am so proud of you. I can't believe I have a Doctor as a sister. I feel so proud!!!

Jen said...

aw, shucks!