It is almost 4:30 am and I am passing the time, waiting to wake up Benjamin for his last meal for a long while. He is scheduled to have surgery in the morning... circumcision and a corrective procedure for any of you who may be in the dark about it all. He has slept well the past two nights, which means I have as well. Thank you, Ben! I am hoping that the congestion that he has is not the result of a cold or anything that would cancel the surgery. It is not my favorite thing to do, but it needs to be done and the sooner the better ... I think. This has been looming over our heads for the last 6 months. He has pretty much been congested since birth, so a few sneezes and some sniffing are not out of the ordinary... it takes a while to tell if he is actually sick. We will see how this goes.
So I'll get him up in a minute, feed him and hope he gets a nice full belly. Then it's out of here for us at 7:30 to drop Ella off and get ourselves to Beaumont by 8:30 for a 10:00 surgery. Even with those early times, it is bound to be a long day.
Praying my little man makes it through like a champ...



1 comment:
praying all goes well :)
Post a Comment