Jeff is over eating dinner right now and Ella is harassing the daylights out of him. The two of them trying to talk in the first place is comical, what with Jeff grunting and mumbling and Ella just trying to get her words out. Then, it becomes clear that Ella is kind of mocking him. Then she is flat out pushing his buttons and laughing. Jeffrey tells her to take a time out and Scott informs him that he does not have the authority to do that. Next, I hear Jeff say, "You're driving me crazy!" Ella laughs and says, "I funny!" So I walk into the room to check it out (Scott is eating with them, lucky him... I am chilling in the living room) and Ella tells me, "Mommy, go back to the couch!" She is kicking me out so she can have more fun. If only I had the video camera running.
Now, after all of this, after she has pushed him to the edge, Ella looks at Jeffy and tells him, "Jeffy, be happy!" and shortly thereafter, "No time out, Jeffy! No time out!" What a smart alec.



No comments:
Post a Comment