Ella and I started a Mom and Tots class at the community center today. It was fun for her and nice for me to see her interact with other kids and get out of the house. She played and we did winter crafts, had a snack and she danced in bubbles. It was a hit.Partway through the playtime, a little boy suddenly started showing great interest in Ella. It was more than, "Hey, I've never seen you before". It was more like, "You are super cute, let's share our snack". He stared at her and followed her. After snack, he made his move... and touched her arm. After dancing, he touched her ponytails, admired her pink puffy vest and she showed him her belly button. (I guess she knew she had a good thing going when a boy admired her sense of style) I must admit I was getting nervous and when the disappeared into the Thomas the Tank tent and his grandmother caught him trying to take off her boots, I decided it was time to leave. My feelings were a cross between oh-that's-cute and hey-that's-my-daughter!
Yikes. Sure, she's irresistible, but she's not even 2!



No comments:
Post a Comment