Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Team Francis

The 5k was this morning. Scott, Kim and I ran in the rain. They were gracious enough to slow down to my snail's pace and we made it all the way! So many of you are hardcore runners.... I am not, so this is a pretty big deal for me. Now that I'm a veteran, we're hoping to do another race in Holland next month.

Just before we started and getting used to the cold rain.

Heading off of Woodward to the finish line!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are hard core!!! Come on look at this pic and we ran on Woodward in the Rain!!!!!! It doesn't get more hard core than that!

Jen said...

Yeah... you know it!

val said...

way to go, jen! i am inspired. :)

jenni said...

I am so impressed!! You are amazing! I am not a runner and I can't even imagine running 2 blocks...let alone a 5K!

Jen said...

Thanks, ladies. I fear my hardcore days may be put on hold for a while, but it was nice to live the dream for a day.