Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I *heart* BOB

As a joint Mother's/Father's Day present, Scott scored us a BOB jogging stroller. It is awesome! Ella falls asleep pretty much every time she is in it (I am way jealous I can't ride in it!) and it really doesn't feel like I am pushing anything when I use it, which is key when trying to jog. Kim B. and Monica are inspiring me with their latest runs... then there's Bekki and Kim F. who are running maniacs and Stacey who refuses to give in to a broken foot... well anyway, I am inspired to try my bestest to make a 5K this fall. Unfortunately, my knees are protesting loudly already, but I'm a gonna try with Ella right there with me. Funny... she was there for my last "marathon" too -- the writing of my dissertation, begun while I was pregnant and finished with Ella in my arms.

Ella and her sweet new wheels.

No comments: