Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Favorite thing/ Part of the family

This is my new favorite thing:


I found it at Target yesterday. As you see it, it is a wallet-sized pouch, but it unfolds to be a small reusable tote bag. Even better, it was only $.99, which means I can buy several and not feel bad. I have one in my purse and will put a couple in the trunk of the car. They've already come in handy and I feel all "green" using them. Better yet, I don't have piles of plastic bags in my house, waiting to be reused. I've seen similar items on TV that are sold a Neiman Marcus for $15 each, but really... I don't shop there.


For the second part of my post... here's what I found when I walked through the living room today. Cammy is now a member of the family. Our rule with Nova was that she could be on the couch if there was a blanket under her. The rule is the same with Cammy and I guess that she is technically partway on the blanket, but has taken a little liberty with the rule. And if you're wondering, she was watching Neil Diamond on the Today Show, and no, leopard print is NOT a part of our decor. Those pillows were meant as a pick-me-up for studying during grad school, but they keep ending up in the living room.

2 comments:

kelli said...

I love that she is using the pillow properly. My dog would be cuddled up and fully ON the pillow.
That's the difference between your big dog and my 12 pounder.

Jen said...

Yeah... she likes her space. Scott is out of town tonight and I have a feeling I won't feel too lonely in our king-sized bed with her and her stinky paws!