Ella had an overnight with Grandpa and Grandma Alexander last night, so it was just Benjamin and I all day today. I think it is safe to say he loved it! Even though I got more done around the house today that I otherwise would have in a full week (not spending about 3 hours total on meals, potty time and discipline), I still had tons of extra time to spend with my little Bubby. We have never had this much time together before, and it was nice to bond a bit. He is such a sweet little stinker. He wants everything, is trying so desperately to crawl -- or walk, he does not discriminate. He just wants to GO! He even ate and slept better today. I think maybe he has been craving some solid attention.
It sounds like Ella had a good time, too. She needed a little extra attention for a while. Being a big sister is tough work!


"YEAH!!!!"



1 comment:
Sounds like you needed some one-on-one with the newest member of the Francis family.
It was good for Ella to be by herself also. You wonder how you will spend all the time, what should we do next. You can't believe how fast time flies when you are having such a great time.
Post a Comment