Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Brady and Ella waiting for the Holiday Lights parade to start.


Once again... along for the ride and not understanding why.


It's nice to see a tractor in Berkley. Makes me feel at home.


The Man himself... Ella was mesmerized.


After picking out a tree and having dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Francis' house, we found our way to a living Nativity at a church nearby. It may have helped her to be the only one in her Sunday School class to know the name of Jesus' Mommy the next morning. (And there may also be a pastor's kid in that class. Ahem...) We were proud, which probably cancels the whole thing out since pride is sinful. Oh well.


Checking out the donkey.


Ella really loves animals.


This is probably illegal or super dangerous or something. At any rate, it was cute.


I think Benjamin is planning something here...


No worries. We caught him just in time. Ella was seriously concerned for his welfare. I just snapped away, oblivious to potential danger. Not that I have ever done such a thing before in the name of a cute holiday photo op... hopefully they will survive childhood.

1 comment:

Grandpa don said...

Poor (JUST FOR THE RIDE) Ben. He looked like "I could be having more fun at home with my toys". He will understand next year. Look like Ella was having a great time. The small lights are not as hot as the ones we had when we were young.