*SIGH*
I've said this before, I know, but Ella just has not gotten the memo that tantrums start LATER. Geez. So. The day she turned 16 months (Monday) a switch was flipped in that kids brain and BAM! different child. At first, I blamed it on vacation and needing to adjust to being home. But it just keeps on keeping on. (I can hear Ty smiling right now) She throws fits out of nowhere about nothing. Collapses on the floor, wailing. Today was mint. She discovered the word, "NO!". Sweet. All day, about everything, "No, no, no, no!" Even if there was nothing to say no about, and of course, it sounds so stinking cute. Then, in between that was, "Please!", because, you see, if you say please, you can have anything you want. In that case, "Pleeeeease can I have a vehicle big enough for the fam and all of our up-north necessities?" Anyway... the best part of the day was when I was getting Ella ready for her bath. The light was at the end of the tunnel and she and her peach-juice encrusted hair were ready to roll. I asked her if she wanted bubbles in her bath and she replied, "Bubbles... mmmm-hmmm!" Not yes, but mmm-hmm complete with a nod of the head. She's killing me.
Yes, I realize that I have a normal toddler. But man oh man did this come on fast.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Just savor those cute little moments...they get you through the rest.
Stand your ground, Jen. You'll get through it in no time. Well, some time, but it's amazing how quick you forget it on the other side. It's like labor.
Post a Comment