Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My talented friends

I am blessed with wonderful friends, all of whom have great talents. Some of them have their own businessess based on thier gifts of creativity and I would like to share them with you. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures, but please visit their websites, which are all listed in the Friends' section of the sidebar.

BZB Designs: This is Bekki's brainchild. My first encounter with BZB had to be Bekki's own wedding when she handmade the save the date cards, invitations, response cards, and little booklets highlighting the Petoskey area as well as all of the beautiful centerpieces and favors for the wedding reception! (I probably missed something, too!) Ella's beautiful one-of-a-kind birth announcements were also done by Bekki. She also offers other products.

Community Tea House: Kelli, her mother-in-law and sister-in-law have started this wonderful business that has locations in Twelve Oaks Mall and Laurel Park Place and you can also check them out on the internet. I am sad to say I have not made it out to the malls yet, but plan on checking one out. Their products are beautiful -- everything from loose teas to teacups to gift baskets.

Sweet Baby Things: I posted about this one before. Monica and her family are in the process of adopting a child from Ethiopia and to help raise money, Monica is using her amazing creative talents to make suede booties and soft blankets with ribbon tags. Ella, Abby and Brady all have blankets so far and they are adorable. New styles of booties have just been added, so check them out!

Water Lily Photography: This is the newest addition to the group. Val has just launched a website offering simply beautiful notecards and prints of her nature photography. I love her work so much that I have ordered several prints for our living room.