Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

One small step for Ella... One giant leap for Mommy

Tonight marks Ella's first full night in her crib... I think. Thus far, she has spent nights in either the bassinet or pack-n-play, no more than a foot from my side. But since it is still 90 degrees out at almost 9:30 at night, Scott and I are opting to sleep downstairs tonight, where we actually have a prayer of feeling the air conditioning. This means Ella is in the next room and I suspect that this marks a new era in the Francis home. So sad.

In other news...
* Ella rolled from front to back for the first time yesterday. To make sure it was not a fluke, I had her try again and there she went! I am so proud.

*Our nephew, Brady, was released from the NICU this afternoon and is home with his Mom and Dad. Yeah! As long as his jaundice remains under control, it is full speed ahead.

*This weekend, we travel to Wheaton to meet our niece, Abby.

*Aunt Kim will be in town next week to see both Ella and Brady. Halla, halla Aunt Keeeeeeeeeem!!!

No comments: