(cue National Lampoon's "Vacation" theme song...)Our friends, the Gambee's, have taken on a journey of epic proportions. Tony and Kelli and their sons, Noah and Sam are on a cross-country camping trip that will take them to places such as Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon. I have posted a link to their blog in my "Friends" section, you will have to check it out. Also, make sure to check out one of the first posts from Alice, Tony's mom, about the trip she and her husband, Dave, took their kids on years ago. It's crazy cool.
Tony and Kelli have already inspired Scott and I to want to do the same once our kid(s) can handle the trip. I LOVE that they are blogging daily along the way to share with all of us who are back home. Their story will be featured in this Sunday's Detroit Free Press on the front page of the Life section. Check it out and get on board for the Gambee Family Adventure of A Lifetime!



1 comment:
Hey Jen, I just saw this. Thanks for the plug!
Post a Comment