Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

On hold

So it seems that I have met my limit of picture space for this blog site. I did not know that there was such a thing, but apparently, Blogger and Picasa team up and whatever space Picasa allows is what I get. As of now, I can either pay for more space, move on, or delete pictures. I do not like any of these options.

Therefore, the pictures from Ella's party will have to wait.

And any new pictures of the kids in general will have to wait.

And new posts with fun pictures will wait.

I realize that about 2 whole people read this, one being me, but I am still not happy.

1 comment:

jenni said...

Grrr....how frustrating! Move to Wordpress! My brother and sister in law changed theirs over and kept all the old posts as well. I don't know how but somehow they just moved the whole thing over!